Condition of Use
License and Site Access
The term "business" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2300 Grand Ave Pkwy STE 105. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CV Linens prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to International and United States Law.
- CV Linens grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of CV Linens. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of CV Linens. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CV Linens without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing CV Linens name or trademarks without the express written consent of CV Linens. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by CV Linens. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of CV Linens.com so long as the link does not portray CV Linens, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any CV Linens logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.