St. Patrick’s day is around the corner and we are feeling lucky!
Here is a list of 5 ideas for a St. Patrick’s table decor that is sure to impress your guests.
1. Traditional Shamrock. We all know them and love them; shamrocks are a go to for a St. Patty’s decor. Get this look with any of our Kelly Green, Clover (or Emerald) green tablecloths and napkins
2. Small Details. If you’re wanting to celebrate the holiday without overdoing the theme, try going for minimalism! Adding small details to your tablescape such as a buckle napkin wrap, a leprechaun top hat, green tablecloths, or a 4-leaf clover napkin fold may just be the simple details you are looking for. Luckily getting the color right is the only essential as it really does define the holiday.
3. Glam Touches of Green. This gorgeous tablescape courtesy of ruffledblog.com is stunning! It is a perfect combination of style, elegance and a pop of color. If you love gold and want a simple way to dress up your table as it is, this may be your go-to. We just love this design!
4. Monochromatic. We chose this tablescape because it is a perfect example of utilizing the “St. Patrick’s Day” all green color scheme without any of the traditional symbols of the holiday such as pots of gold, shamrocks, coins or leprechauns. Swoon worthy simplicity!
5. Sparkle and shine! Adding some sparkle with accessories is a great way to give your tablescape shine and color!
There are so many different ways you can decorate for your lucky guests and we can not wait to see your tablescapes. Do you have any ideas for a St.Patrick’s Day table decor? Would you use any of these ideas for your decor? Let us know below. Happy St. Patrick’s Day!