Spandex Cocktail Table Covers
Embellish your event designs by adding colors or textures to your tables with the professional look of Spandex Cocktail Table Covers! Cocktail tables, also known as highboy tables, bistro tables, pub tables, or tall tables, are popular tables for the cocktail hour between the wedding ceremony and reception. During this time guests mingle amongst themselves, enjoying appetizers or drinks. These tables, which provide a standing height reach, are essential so guests have a place where they can easily set food and drinks down while they socialize.
Our fitted spandex cocktail tablecloths are available for 24”, 30”, 32”, and 36” highboy tables with a 42” height. Available in several colors, prints, and styles, these highboy table covers provide an elegant look while adding a coordinated festive atmosphere to your party. Choose a look to match your theme and mood with styles that include spandex, glitz sequin spandex cocktail table cover, and wavy spandex. The spandex and glitz sequin spandex cocktail table covers provide a contoured look with four reinforced leg pockets. The wavy spandex linens flow down gracefully from a fitted top to provide a tailored glamour. This style does not have leg pockets but boasts an elegant built-in design!
Why Choose Spandex Cocktail Table Covers?
Features, Benefits & Attributes:
- Cocktail table spandex covers have excellent elasticity and are practically wrinkle-free, which eliminates the need to iron before the event.
- Spandex is a durable fabric that s. It is able to stretch in several directions, which helps it handle anything you and your guests throw at it. Laundering is a breeze as well! Simply wash in cool water and dry on low-medium tumble or hang to dry. No bleach.
- A spandex cocktail table tablecloth retains its original shape, making it a perfect investment to be used over and over again for future events to come.
- The frustration-free installation makes the stretch cocktail table linen easy to put on and take off. Each slip-on cover takes only a minute to install: Simply slide over the tabletop, and for the tablecloths with leg pockets, those also just slip right into the table feet for a secure fit.
- Reinforced leg pockets ensure this tablecloth won't slip around or billow up with wind when used outdoors. These fitted bistro table covers fit snugly and ensure every part of the table is covered so that your tables are displayed uniformly.
- Easy to coordinate with matching spandex linens such as round and rectangular table covers, chair bands, drapes, and chair covers.
Spandex Cocktail Table Covers FAQ
Q: How do you cover a cocktail table for a party?
A: Cocktail tables can be covered with spandex cocktail table covers specifically designed for cocktail tables or standard round linen tablecloths.
Q: What size tablecloth is needed for a cocktail table?
A: Since most cocktail tables have a height of 42”, the size of the cover needed will be based on the diameter of the tabletop.
Available in Popular Color Choices
Choose from a variety of colors and prints to suit your unique theme. Anything is possible! Just take a look at our exotic leopard and zebra print spandex covers that make a wonderful addition to safari-themed events. Also available to coordinate with this sleek linen for cocktail tables are our matching chair bands, drapes, napkins, overlays, and more!
Decor Inspiration & Style Tips
The sleek and tailored look of spandex cocktail table linens works better than traditional tablecloths. Stretch spandex cocktail table covers benefit from the easiest and most convenient table styling and results in a very classy and elegant aesthetic. With the addition of spandex table caps in a different color or texture, the overall appearance of the table will instantly change! Of course, that's not the only way to kick it up a notch in the style department. Adding a chair sash bow to your table presentation is as simple as creating a twist effect by rotating the leg pocket or using the aforementioned spandex topper cap. Why spandex event linens? Just check out our article on the Key Advantages Of Using Spandex Event Linens.