Nautical Father’s Day Dinner Decor
Ahoy! I Spy Nautical Father’s Day Decor
It can be tricky to pin down a perfect way to celebrate Dad on Father’s Day, so why not throw a get-together for every generation of Father in your family?
We mentioned in our Pantone blog post that Navy Blue is one of the beloved trends in fashion and design for 2016. Everyone in the industry already knows that stripes have also rocketed to extreme popularity. A navy tablecloth is the key to beginning your nautical dream decor! You may have already seen the upturn in the Nautical themed decor for weddings. Our vision for this tablescape is centered around a navy tablecloth for a masculine vibe! This tablescape will definitely please all generations of gentlemen in your family, from the older admirals to the fresh faced sailors.
Use this nautical look for your Father’s Day Dinner Party, Nautical Themed Wedding, Anniversary, or Birthday Party!
Recreate This Navy Tablecloth Look:
- Navy Blue Satin Oblong Rectangular Tablecloth
- Navy Blue & White Stripe Satin Napkin
- Navy Blue & White Stripe Satin Table Runner
- Faux Wood Charger Plate – Natural
- Use rope “napkin” rings for a Pinterest-worthy DIY look.
- Incorporate a touch of red for a rustic, classic nautical look. We did this by adding various centerpiece decor from a local craft store.
- Reuse your navy tablecloth for future baby showers, anniversary parties, or children’s parties!
- Try to incorporate a little cording or lengths of rope into your centerpieces for a salty, maritime touch.
- Need a party favor? Try about personalized sailor caps for the special men in your life.