Choosing the Right Tablecloth Size
How to Measuring Tablecloth Size (Round and Rectangular Tables)
Tablecloths provide you with a convenient way to dress up your space with ease. They often are considered to be a hallmark of the perfect table design as they serve as a decorative foundation for the rest of your tabletop decor. While your primary interest may be focused on selecting the right color and material to use for your table covering needs, you may first need to determine which tablecloth size you need to order for your special event. These tips will guide you into ordering the perfect tablecloth size for all of your events!
Step 1: Measure Your Table
- If you have a square or rectangular table, measure the entire length and width of the table from end to end. Write down the measurements so that you have these numbers on hand when you make your purchase.
- If you have a round table, find the center of the table and measure the radius of the table from the center point to the edge of the table. Multiple this figure by 2 to determine the total width of the table.
- If you plan to string multiple smaller tables together to create the illusion of longer tables, it may be helpful to draw a diagram of the table dimensions before ordering tablecloths.
Step 2: Pay Attention to the Drop Length
- For casual dining events, the typical tablecloth drop length ranges between 8″ to 15″ from the edge of the table.
- For formal events, it is customary to have a drop length of either 15″ or touching the floor.
Step 3: Dress Up Your Table
We understand that sometimes this information can seem overwhelming. Our friendly and informative Customer Care Team can help! Give us a call at (512) 821-1178 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help with sizing our tablecloths to fit your venues specifications.
Pin This for Later