Rhinestone Vintage Veil Pop
We have found the way to take Vintage Veil to the next level by adding a with a touch of glittering rhinestone silver runner and a fantastic splash of a bold red!
We are crazy about the dramatic look of our black, lacy Vintage Veil Overlay on a crisp, white tablecloth. Vintage Veil has been a favorite for conjuring an air of beauty and romance. We love incorporating Vintage Veil into weddings, birthday parties, anniversary parties, and more. The trick to pulling off this high-glamour look is keeping your color palette a strict black, white, and silver. Keeping your base linens sedate will create an absolute explosion of color when it comes to your napkins! We played up Vintage Veil’s subtle silver threading by coordinating it with a glittering mass of Rhinestone silver runner and other rhinestone accents. Black Vintage Veil balances out the bling without being overpowered.
Use this Vintage Veil with a Pop of Color look for your Wedding, Birthday Party, Anniversary, or other special event!
Recreate this look with:
- Vintage Veil Embroidery 90″x90″ Square Table Overlay Topper – Black
- Satin Napkin 20″x20″ – Red
- Rhinestone Mesh Table Runner
- Rhinestone Velcro Sash Clip / Napkin Ring – Silver
- Beaded Glass Charger Plate – Silver trim
- White Lamour Tablecloth
- We chose red for our blast of color, however you could substitute your favorite bold and beautiful color for your decor!
- Bring in other touches of color with chair sashes, floral arrangements, or balloons.
- Remember, we also carry Vintage Veil Chiavari Chair Back Covers!
The post Make Vintage Veil Pop with a Rhinestone Silver Runner appeared first on CV Linens Design Blog.