Upscale Sheer Guestbook Table Look
Adding an upscale touch to your decor has never so easy!
You may have noticed black and white used as a color palette for weddings or other special occassion decor. Typically you will see black and white paired with a bright color such as red, pink, or yellow. In this look, we have turned this idea upside down by adding a subtle color- Willow!
Willow is the perfect answer for coordinating with 2016 wedding decor trends such as succulents, greenery, wooden details. If you have dreams of an woodland themed wedding, Willow is the color for you!
We wanted to create a versatile decor you can incorporate everywhere from weddings or other special events. We used Sheer Drapes in Voile hung from a Pipe and Drape set. The sheer drape backdrop is crucial for just showing a hint of color through the sheer drape. The final touch to coordinate the Willow with sheer drape look is using a sheer organza overlay. The sheer overlay will mirror the same sheer appeal as the sheer drape set to give you an amazing cohesiveness!
Recreate this look with the following items:
• Crushed Taffeta Tablecloth in Willow
• Sheer Drape Voile 10ft H x 118″ W drape/backdrop in White
• Sheer Drape Voile 10ft H x 118″ W drape/backdrop in Black
• Organza Table Runner in Black
• Ring Pillow 5 Piece Set in Zebra
• Pipe & Drape Kit
Design tips for this look:
• Use silver candelabras or table chandeliers to add to the regal ambiance.
• Try an ivory and green floral arrangement to enhance the willow’s beautiful color without overpowering it.
• Keep in mind even sheer drapes can be bunched together or added to for a more opaque effect!
What do you think of willow?
Unsure of how to work willow into you color palette? Get in touch with one of our designers for a free consultation, we would love to assist you!
The post Willow, Black, and White Guestbook Table appeared first on CV Linens Design Blog.