Dress Up Your Crushed Taffeta White Tablecloth for Easter!
Make this the year for starting a new tradition by throwing an Easter Tea Party Brunch! Whether you actually serve tea, simply incorporate a teapot and tea cups into your tablescape for a sensational tea party theme. We loved using our brand new rainbow of candy-colored pastel linens to create the striped effect of our table runner! Pastels are ideal for creating the sweet Easter Egg colors of spring decor, we used Mint Green Lamour Satin, Medium Pink Satin, and Pastel Pink Lamour as accent colors. This pastel and teacup motif isn’t just for Easter, but would be adorable for weddings, bridal showers, Mother’s Day Parties, and more. A simple change of centerpiece, or accent color makes this look for every Easter event!
Recreate this look with the following items:
• Crushed Taffeta White Tablecloth
• Lamour Satin Table Runner in Mint Green
• Wide Satin Chair Sash in Medium Pink
• Lamour Satin Table Runner in Pastel Pink
• Lamour Satin Napkin in Mint Green
• Royal Antique Charger Plate
Design tips for your special Easter Brunch Tablescape:
The key to pulling off your Easter Brunch look is all of the small, decorative details!
• We used these adorable ceramic bunnies in their grass fenced in lawn as a centerpiece.
• Tulips are a Spring classic! We filled our clear tulip vase with speckled Easter Eggs.
• Break out the tea set for an extra special touch!
Question about the look with assistance links?
Are you looking for ideas for decorating your Easter celebration? We have lots of soft, pastel table linens perfect for creating your Easter tablescapes. Our Designers are always standing by for a free consultation we would love to assist you!
The post Easter Tea Party Brunch appeared first on CV Linens Design Blog.