$20 Tablescape: Zebra & Guava
Get This Zebra Table Runner Look for $20
It can be hard to prioritize your decor budget. We try to assist between our free consultation service and knowledgeable product specialists ready to answer your questions. Whether you’re planning a party for six or an event for six-hundred, we’ve put together a tablescape focused around a Zebra Table Runner that would only costs $20 for each six person table. The decor is easily adaptable to include more or less items as your personal aesthetic preference.
Check out our quick Instagram video on how to create this set up:
A fun $20 #tablescape ft. our #ZebraPrint Table Runners, #Guava Overlay, #Purple Satin Napkins and Sash, and a White Polyester base linen! Perfect for any #sweet16 or #quinceanera. #wedding #weddingdecorations #decorations #weddingplanner #eventplanner #partyplanner #cvlinens #partydecorations #partydecor #tablerunner #eventplanning #event #eventdecor #eventos #bridetobe #party #partydecor #partyplanner #florist #bakery #celebrations #tabledesign
• Polyester 108″ Round Tablecloth – White $7.99
• Square 54″ Satin Table Overlay – Guava $1.99
• Flocking Taffeta Table Runner – Zebra $2.79
• Satin Napkin 20″x20″ – Purple $5.90/10 pack
• Standard Satin Chair Sash – Purple $0.99
Remember, there’s no sales tax on our orders outside of Texas!
• If you’re on a pretty tight budget but want to change it up a bit, replace the Guava Overlay with a different color.
• If your budget has some wiggle room, consider adding some rhinestone accents such as Napkin Rings.
• If your budget has plenty left over, add Charger Plates to further enhance your tablescape.
Design tips for this look:
• Centerpieces made of acrylic crystal really complement this color scheme and are easy to find.
• Your Zebra Table Runner can be substituted with a Zebra Chair Sash for smaller tables.
• If you’re doing more than one table and want visual variety swap the napkin and overlay colors for half of the tables.
• Submersible LEDs are perfect for the ever-popular glass bowl centerpieces.
• Keep any florals to white and pink/purple to not overpower the table design.
• Use a Zebra Print Overlay for special tables, such as a cake table or dessert bar.
Want a custom mock up made for your next event?
Let us know what you’d like to see together! We’ll help you personally stay within your budget, take photos for you, and ensure you’re happy with your linen choices (even if it takes a few tries for you to have an ‘ah-ha’ moment!)
Note: Prices in this post may fluctuate over time and be different at your time of viewing, but you can rest assured that you’re getting the best wholesale pricing by shopping CV!