Canary Yellow, Navy, and Silver Modern Color Palette
2016 Pantone's Summer Colors
This week, we’re taking on one of the summer’s freshest color palettes based on Pantone’s Summer Color Report!
You may remember our post on Pantone’s 2016 Spring & Summer Color Report. We created a gorgeous take on Navy Blue and Canary Yellow as our answer to Pantone’s bold, bright yellow Buttercup! Our goal was to create a tablescape filled with all of the sunshine you will need to brighten up a baby shower or customize a wedding, while the cool Navy Blue and Silver elements bring a modern touch. We love the versatility of this trend, dress it up with shiny satins and florals for weddings or chic polyester for restaurant or home decor!
It’s easy to mix-and-match textures within this color palette. For this Mock-Up, we used our luxurious Lamour Satin Tablecloth to show to showcase the beautiful shades of Navy Blue next to the gorgeous texture of the Silver Crushed Taffeta Table Runner! Crushed Taffeta makes an amazing, inexpensive addition to your special event decor and will leave a regal touch to your tablescape.
Recreate this Canary Yellow, Navy Blue, and Silver look with:
- Navy Lamour Tablecloth
- Satin Napkin 20″x20″ – Canary Yellow (Bright Yellow)
- Crushed Taffeta Table Runner – Silver
- Plain Round 13″ Charger Plates – Silver
- Looking to add an additional color to your palette? Try adding Ivory to your centerpieces to your and dinnerware!
- We incorporated gardenias and sunflowers into our centerpieces to bring a touch of summer to our table. Canary Yellow is made for sunflowers!
- Try Pintuck and Polyester for a masculine take on this color theme.
The post Canary Yellow, Navy, and Silver Modern Color Palette appeared first on CV Linens Design Blog.