Navy Blue & Pink Textured Tablescape
Pink Napkin, Meet Navy Blue Tablecloth
Can’t decide if you want to go dark or light this spring wedding season? Now you don’t have to choose! From weddings to birthday celebrations the color duo of navy blue and pink is one of the biggest trends to be emerging in 2016. We gave our classics new life by pairing our gorgeous Navy Blue Embroidery Swirl texture with a Polyester Pink Napkin and Spandex, accompanied by white, rhinestone, and silver accent pieces. Best of all, this color combo pops with the outside greenery of spring. With eight of our products used for this look it’s easy to mix and match what you’d like to use at your event!
Recreate this look with the following items:
• Polyester Tablecloth – White
• Embroidery Swirl Overlay – Navy Blue
• Polyester Pink Napkin
• Plain Round Charger- Silver
• Ruffled Spandex Chair Band – Pink
• Ruffled Spandex Chair Band – White
• Round Diamond Rhinestone Sash Buckle – Silver
Design tips for this look:
• Replace pink with blush to make it even more on trend for 2016.
• Decorate your tablescapes with silver candle votives, tapers, and pillars from your local craft store to accent the silver charger plate. We opted for four different styles to give some visual variety.
• Save some of your budget by keeping florals to a minimum with a single pomander flower ball per table.
• Want even more color or to personalize this look for your event? Easily add an additional accent by using a Table Runner in your preferred color, pattern, or texture.
What do you think of this trending color combo?
If you need help making this look your own don’t hesitate to set up a free consultation with one of our designers! We want to ensure every customer has their dream event, so we’ll be more than happy to walk you through your options and give you a mock up preview before you commit to a look you’re unsure of.