Magenta Violet: The “It” Color for Teen Party Decor!
Move over pink! We have found an edgy, feminine, and trendy take on your teen girl’s party decor.
These days, a gorgeous party is a rite of passage for a young lady. Be it a Bat Mitzvah, Quinceanera, or Sweet 16, the trend toward teen parties is headed toward bigger and bolder than ever before! Gone are the days of pizza and a punch bowl with a stereo cranking out tunes for ambiance. Expectations are high for teens of today, teen parties have been known to include live entertainment from bands to belly dancers. These catered bashes have been known to carry decadent chocolate fountains, ice sculptures, and customized cakes. Of course, all of these details would be lost without lavish decor and tablescapes that could put some weddings to shame!
Our teens need a larger than life color ready to make the scene.
We have the bright, youthful color. Meet Our Magenta Violet!
It isn’t quite hot pink, it isn’t quite violet. The only thing for sure is Magenta Violet’s complete satin line was made for the young and young at heart!
Making Magic with Magenta Violet Tablecloths, Sashes, Runners, and more.
• The first rule of working with satin: You must iron!
• You can use a little Magenta Violet, or you can use a lot! A Magenta Violet accent will make a bold impression, while an entire room filled with Magenta Violet is a gorgeous sight.
• Unsure of what color to pair Magenta Violet with? Silver Glitz is a perfect go-to!
• Looking for an affordable way to jazz up your teen’s party? Rhinestone Napkin Rings/Sash Clips are a steal!
• Go the extra mile and light up your teen’s special day! Try some of our small Submersible LED Lights in your centerpieces, or use a cordless Spotlight to make a dramatic statement for your cake table.
Are You Having a Party for a Teen?
The post Magenta Violet: The “It” Color for Teen Party Decor! appeared first on CV Linens Design Blog.